- Saffair only processes return of products purchased on www.saffair.online. If your product was bought elsewhere
please approach them directly. If this is not possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This ‘Return policy’ section is not for products that are faulty when received or develop a fault during their warranty
period, instead see ‘Warranty policy’ below.
- Saffair wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, you may be able to return the purchase(s) for a
replacement, repair or a refund but only in accordance with all the terms stated here:
a. Important: Under the EU Consumer Rights Directive, online customers who have taken delivery of Products within
the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland have consumer rights that may entitle them should
they wish to, to request a replacement, repair or refund. In this case please contact us by email within 5 calendar
days of receiving the purchase.
b. If delivery was to a country outside of the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland – you are
not covered by these consumer rights regulations.
c. It is not our responsibility to check the suitability and compatibility of products you have ordered. It is your responsibility
to read and understand our product titles and descriptions so that you do not order unsuitable and incompatible products.
If you do order incompatible products having ignored the product titles, descriptions and this warning, you will have to pay
the return delivery/shipping charge yourself. If a suitable replacement product is then to be sent to you, you will need to pay
another delivery charge and an additional payment if the price of replacement product is higher than the returned product.
We will let you know the additional amount.
d. If you are sent the wrong product in error you must contact us no later than 5 calendar days of receipt of the product to
discuss a return for exchange, see ‘How to request a return’.
e. In the unlikely event that a product purchased from our website is faulty when you first receive it or it develops a defect
you may be entitled to a free replacement of the defective part within the conditions of our ‘Warranty Policy’. You must
contact us no later than 5 calendar days of receipt of the product. See ‘Warranty Policy’.
- Do not send the item back to us unless we ask you to.
- When returning an item, it is important that you use all the original packaging or similar. Your purchase must be returned in
a cardboard box to protect them during return shipment.
- Saffair cannot process returns or refunds that are not supported by both the purchase in its original condition and the dated
proof of purchase (or order ID number if it was a gift).
- Please be aware that in case your replacement, repair and or refund is approved by us, you need to return the purchase
yourself at YOUR expense. Exceptions are made in case your product is approved for a warranty claim. See ‘Warranty policy’.
- In the case of a refund (rather than an replacement) in which you have chosen optional and higher-cost ‘Express Shipment’
charge for your purchase, this will not be refunded.
- Once we have received the returned item and checked that the condition of the item is acceptable to us, a replacement will be
sent to you or a refund within 30 calendar days.