Due to the nature of the colouring & crafting process of some of the materials used (leather and hand dyed/woven textiles)
in our products, actual product colours & patterns may vary slightly from the images displayed on our website. This is not a
product fault and should not be deemed a valid warranty claim. Also due to the nature of these materials moulding is not
precise so some products may have slightly rough edges and mould remnants, this is not a product fault and should not be
deemed a valid warranty claim in most case
- All products purchased from us have a 2 months manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the item has clearly been used or is damaged by use we cannot provide an replacement, repair or refund. Bags are
- not covered under our Warranty Policy for: General wear and tear or misuse of any part; defects or damage caused by
- the user; undue exposure to sunlight, heat, water or pressure; incorrect maintenance E.G. damage from inappropriate
- cleaning methods and actions that result in shrinkage, staining or tearing.
- Products that are faulty when received must be reported to us by email within 5 days.
- You will need to provide adequate proof of purchase that shows the product to be within the warranty period. See
‘How to make a warranty claim’.
- Be aware, some products (colours/textiles) are limited edition and you may not be able to get a direct replacement.
- Please use standard postal service when you return your purchase to us.- do not incur the expense of a courier firm.
See ‘How to make a warranty claim’.
- Saffair will refund your return postage cost only if your warranty claim is validated by us.
- If items are damaged in return shipment we cannot guarantee a replacement, repair or refund.